Dear N.Bar Clients,
For 20 years, N.Bar has pioneered the nail industry.
Hygiene has always been a big part of our DNA, and our stringent standards are something we pride ourselves on. In light of the current situation, we have taken extra precautionary measures to ensure you are safe…
- No entry for clients without presentation of the TAWAKKALNA App
- All door handles & reception tops are sanitized every 15 min.
- No entry for clients with flu symptoms.
- Multi-user phone/ keyboards are sanitized every 15 min in the branch as these are multi-users.
- Single user phone/ keyboards are sanitized throughout the day.
- We encourage staff to bring their own water bottles and reusable coffee cups to work.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and throughout the branch and staff and clients must be asked to use upon entrance.
- Clients are informed that we use single-use towels only to reassure hygiene.
- We ensure single use of towels at all times regardless of what it is used for, ie manicure, covering pillows, neck support etc.
- We check all of our staff temperatures at the beginning of each shift.
- We require to take the temperature of all guests upon arrival, in case of the temperature of Celsius 37.6 or higher and any flu symptoms, the client will be refused.
- All tool packs are to be opened in front of the guests.
- Chairs & armrests are sanitized after each client.
- Bedsheets are changed after each client visit.
- Massage beds with paper bed/couch rolls are changed after each client.
- Our staff are wearing face masks for all services, masks are available for clients if they so wish. Masks and gloves to be used in all services
- All newspapers, magazines & brochures have been removed.
- The safety of our team and clients is paramount so we are asking all our clients who have flu or cold symptoms to re-book their appointment when they feel better.