Dear N.Bar Clients,
For 20 years, N.Bar has pioneered the nail industry.
Hygiene has always been a big part of our DNA, and our stringent standards are something we pride ourselves on. In light of the current situation, we have taken extra precautionary measures to ensure you are safe…
- Only clients with an appointment booked can be accommodated.
- Waiting areas are temporarily closed (customers not allowed to be in the waiting area to limit the number of people inside the salon).
- All door handles & reception tops are sanitized regularly.
- No entry for clients with flu symptoms.
- Multi-user phone/ keyboards are sanitized regularly in the branch as these are multi-users.
- Single user phone/ keyboards are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- We encourage staff to bring their own water bottles and reusable coffee cups to work.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and throughout the branch and staff and clients must be asked to use upon.
- Clients will also be asked to show their Ehteraz Green Sign upon entry.
- We check all our staff’s temperatures at the beginning of each shift.
- We are required to take the temperature of all guests upon arrival, in case of the temperature of Celsius 37.6 or higher and any flu symptoms, the client will be refused.
- All tool packs are to be opened in front of the guests.
- Chairs & armrests are sanitized after each client.
- Bedcovers are changed after each client visit.
- Our staff are wearing face masks for all services, masks are available for clients if they so wish. Masks and gloves to be used in all services + face shields
- All newspapers, magazines & brochures have been removed.
- The safety of our team and clients is paramount so we are asking all our clients who have flu or cold symptoms to re-book their appointment when they feel better.